Recombinant Antibody Development
Recombinant antibodies are monoclonal antibodies constructed in vitro using recombinant DNA technology and produced without restrictions from the immune system. Our company has long-term devoted to the production and purification of recombinant antibodies. We are pleased to use our extensive experience and advanced recombinant antibody development platform to offer the best service for rare disease therapy research and development.
Introduction to Recombinant Antibody
Recombinant antibodies are monoclonal antibodies, including scFv fragments, Fab fragments, chimeric antibodies, and bispecific antibodies. The production of recombinant antibodies involves in vitro genetic manipulation. After cloning the antibody gene into the expression vector, it is transfected into the appropriate host cell line for antibody expression. There are currently three types of recombinant antibodies: naive, synthetic, and immune.
Phage display improved the efficiency of antibody production. An increasing number of recombinant production systems including gram-negative and positive bacteria, insect cell lines, yeast and filamentous fungi, and mammalian cells to transgenic plants and animals have been developed, among which, mammalian cell lines are most commonly used for the production of recombinant antibodies.
Advantages of Recombinant Antibody
- High repeatability
Recombinant antibodies are produced from specific genes, so antibody production is controllable.
- Reduced production time
After the antibody library is established, the production cycle for recombinant antibodies is 8 weeks.
- High sensitivity and specificity
Using recombinant technology, antibody specificity and sensitivity are more easily improved through antibody engineering.
- Animal-free production
Recombinant antibodies derived from synthetic or human antibody libraries.
With the continuous improvement and construction of the recombinant antibody development platform, our company has developed new research technologies and innovative methods, enhanced antibody production and purification protocols, and can provide you with high-quality services.
The customization process we can provide includes:
- Provides gene synthesis, expression plasmid construction, small-scale antibody expression, and verification services.
- Transfect one or more plasmids into HEK or CHO cells.
- Purification of antibodies by protein A or G or other purification methods.
- Carry out QC analysis (SDS-PAGE / UV280) and package the finished product.
The recombinant antibody development services we can provide include but are not limited to:
- Full-Length Antibodies Production
- Chimeric Antibodies Production
- Fab Fragments Production
- scFv Fragments Production
- Fc-Fusion Proteins Production
- Single-domain Antibodies (sdAbs) Production
- Competitive pricing and fast turnaround time
- Careful design and transparent operation process
- The rich experience accumulated in successful cases of new drug development
- Stringent quality control and testing
- Expertise and experience in the industry
- Timely project reporting and after-sales service
Our company employs talented and highly trained scientists focused on recombinant antibody development for rare disease research. We have the capabilities and resources to provide professional communication and problem-solving support to ensure that we can quickly respond to the changing needs of your rare disease research projects. If you are interested in our services, please feel free to contact us for more details and quotation information of related services.
- Peltomaa, R., et al. "Recombinant antibodies and their use for food immunoanalysis." Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 414.1 (2022): 193-217.
All of our services and products are intended for preclinical research use only and cannot be used to diagnose, treat or manage patients.