T Cell Receptor (TCR) T Cell Therapy Development
The development of engineered T cell receptors (TCR) T cells has made significant breakthroughs in recent years especially in rare diseases research. Compared to CAR-T cells, TCR-T cells are widely used in clinical settings. TCR-T cell therapy holds tremendous potential in the treatment of solid tumors, as it can facilitate better infiltration into solid tumors. As an innovative company specializing in the development of therapies for rare diseases, our company is dedicated to providing clients with T cell receptor (TCR) T cell therapy development services.
Introduction of T Cell Receptor (TCR) And CAR-T Cells
T Cell Receptor (TCR) molecule belongs to a superfamily of immunoglobulins and is one of the most complex receptors in the human body. TCR is composed of six different receptor subunits, each with antigen specificity, and is associated with at least four different signal transduction chains. Variations in TCR contribute to T cell proliferation. Usually, TCR diversity is associated with anti-tumor effects.
Through the selection and identification of TCR (T-cell receptor) sequences that specifically bind to target antigens, these sequences are introduced into T cells derived from the patient's peripheral blood (or allogeneic T cells) using genetic engineering techniques. The modified T cells (CAR-T cells) are then infused back into the patient's body, enabling them to specifically recognize and eliminate tumor cells expressing the antigen, thereby achieving the goal of treating the tumor.
Application of T Cell Receptor (TCR) T Cells in Disease Therapy
After the successful use of TCR-T cells in the treatment of melanoma, an increasing number of clinical studies for rare diseases are beginning to unfold. Currently, TCR-T cell therapy is primarily studied in the following rare diseases:
Cutaneous T-cell lymphomas,
TCR-T cell therapy has been widely developed and has shown tremendous clinical therapeutic potential. Our company offers T cell receptor (TCR) T cell therapy development service based on our advanced technology and professional team. Our services are included but not limited as follows:
- Isolation of patient's cytotoxic T cells
- Identification of antigens recognized by the TCR
- Detection of TAAs, CGAs, TSAs antigens
- Detecting the characteristics of TCR clone distribution in disease states or post-treatment
- Characterization of the DNA/RNA/protein structure of antigen-specific TCR
- TCR rearrangement analysis
Screening for TCR
- Screening for TCR that specifically bind to extensively studied tumor antigens
- Optimizing TCR sequences and structures to enhance antigen recognition and targeting efficiency
Our T Cell Receptor (TCR) T Cell Treatment Workflow
As a leading biotechnology company, our company offers comprehensive services and technical support covering every stage of T cell receptor (TCR) T cell therapy development in rare diseases. If you are interested in our services, please contact us for more details.
- Zhao L, Cao YJ. Engineered T Cell Therapy for Cancer in the Clinic. Front Immunol, 2019, 10: 2250.
- Zhang P, Zhang G, Wan X. Challenges and new technologies in adoptive cell therapy. J Hematol Oncol, 2023, 16(1):97.
All of our services and products are intended for preclinical research use only and cannot be used to diagnose, treat or manage patients.