Local Toxicity Evaluation
Local toxicity evaluation is used to study the toxic reactions caused by topical administration and is an important part of toxicology studies. Our company offers comprehensive services and technical support covering every stage of preclinical rare disease therapy research and development, designed to help our clients address possible barriers and challenges in local toxicity evaluation for rare diseases.
What is Local Toxicity Evaluation?
Local toxicity refers to the direct damage caused by certain drugs at the contact site of the body, which initially manifests as cell death at the direct contact site. Dosage forms such as ointments, drops, lotions, scalp patches, sprays, and topical powders generally require local toxicity testing of the drug. Factors causing local toxicity include:
- Pharmaceutical active ingredients or components
- New ingredients produced after compatibility
- Metabolites in the body
- Impurities during preparation
- Physical and chemical properties of preparations
How is Local Toxicity Evaluation Performed?
|Animal Species||Drug Types||Administration Routes||Study Content|
With many years of experience in safety evaluation services and a proven track record of quality, innovation, and customer support, our company provides comprehensive local toxicity evaluation services to leading and emerging biopharmaceutical companies and scientific research institutions.
- In vivo hemolysis evaluation
- In vitro hemolysis evaluation
- Active systemic anaphylaxis
- Passive cutaneous anaphylaxis
- Active cutaneous anaphylaxis
- Skin photoallergy test
- Guinea-pig maximization test
- Buehler test
- Murine local lymph node assay
- Blood vessel stimulation
- Eye irritation/corrosion
- Vaginal mucosal irritation
- Skin irritation
- Ear irritation
- Mucosa irritation
- Rectal irritation
- Nasal drops and inhalant irritation
Why Choose Us?
- Cost-effective compared to other companies
- Careful design and transparent operation process
- Exceptional post-sales support
- One-stop platform with experienced technical team.
- Providing standardized upstream platform solutions
- High data quality and reliable analysis
As an integrated CRO, our company has the capabilities and resources to provide professional communication and problem-solving support to ensure that we can quickly respond to the changing needs of your rare disease research projects. We provide comprehensive immunogenicity and immunotoxicity evaluation services to leading and emerging biopharmaceutical companies and scientific research institutions. If you are interested in our services, please feel free to contact us for more information.
For Research Use Only.