Peptide Oligo Conjugation Service
Peptide oligo conjugation (POC) is a promising bioconjugate for nucleic acid delivery and therapy. Our company offers custom production of POC in high quality and yields which help you make progress in the development of rare disease peptide therapies.
Introduction to Peptide Oligo Conjugation
Peptide oligo conjugation (POC) is a molecular composite consisting of a nucleic acid moiety covalently linked to a polypeptide moiety. POC offers a unique combination of properties, harnessing the specificity of peptides and the versatility of oligonucleotides. It has gained significant attention in rare disease fields due to its potential therapeutic applications and ability to resist intracellular enzymes.
Applications of Peptide Oligo Conjugates
POC allows for enhanced cellular specificity, improved intracellular delivery, and the modification of peptide or protein functions. Therefore, applications in the treatment of rare diseases include, but are not limited to:
- Enhance cell permeability and uptake of drugs
- Improve the delivery efficiency of therapeutic oligonucleotide
- Gene silencing in vivo and in vitro (peptide-conjugated siRNA)
- RNA delivery system development and optimization
POC harbors specific modifications, either on the peptide or on the oligo branch, to fit varied functionalities. Different conjugation strategies can be applied based on sequences and customer requirements.
|DNA, RNA, siRNA, BNA
|8 - 40 bases
|2 - 30 amino acids
The N or C terminus of the peptide is often used as a conjugation site with either the 3' or 5' ends of the DNA. Our company provides oligonucleotides and peptides coupling services, and linkage options including but not limited to:
- Disulfide linkage using thiol groups on both the peptide and DNA molecules (non-stable, suitable for reduction to separate DNA and peptide)
- Amide bond linkage via a thiol and amino group on the DNA and peptide (stable bond)
- Expertise and Experience
- Customization and Flexibility
- Stringent Quality Control
- Cutting-Edge Facilities and Equipment
Peptide oligo conjugation holds immense promise in the advancement of therapeutics, diagnostics, and biotechnology in the field of rare diseases. If you are interested in our services, please feel free to contact us for more details and quotation information of related services.
- Lou, Chenguang, et al. "Peptide–oligonucleotide conjugates as nanoscale building blocks for assembly of an artificial three-helix protein mimic." Nature Communications 7.1 (2016): 12294.
All of our services and products are intended for preclinical research use only and cannot be used to diagnose, treat or manage patients.